Blog Archive

Sunday 25 December 2022

Advent 25?

Hi everyone. I'm really grateful for everyone who's been solving these advent puzzles, and indeed any of my puzzles over the last two years.
Some people even asked if I would carry on beyond the 24th, or if I had a special surprise planned for Christmas, and when I started making the advent puzzles I can honestly say that I didn't.
Part way through my in-advance setting, I found out I'd be making my print debut (on Christmas Day no less) in the Independent, a publication I have admired and aspired to for a long time, and I suppose it was just meant to be.
Thanks again to everyone for solving these puzzles, without whom I don't think I would have had the confidence to carry on - and especially to those of you who have driven me to get better.
The puzzle is available here. I hope you enjoy the solve.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations again. Amazing puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Just printed the Indy, what a treat :) Merry Xmas to you all from Matt

    ReplyDelete