Blog Archive

Saturday 20 February 2021

Alphabet Jigsaw 2

Hello again.
Today marks the return of the alphabet jigsaw... this time I have provided both the initial letters and the enumeration. That might make it too easy... but we will have to see. Many thanks to Jack Keynes for puzzle-testing.
I've gone back through all of my old grids and compiled (for better or worse) all the clues I have ever written. I've had a busy few months, apparently. I've only done 2 words beginning with Q and X though... and only 2 AZ grids. Coincidence?
If you enjoy this kind of thing and would like to see me stray from the norm more frequently than once-a-month-or-so, do let me know. I'd appreciate any feedback.
I hope you enjoy the solve.
Regards,
MP

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this puzzle style! Took me a long time to get through... ended up having to take a guess on the final entry I was stuck on but it turned out to be right. I learned a word!
    Thanks MP!

    ReplyDelete